Chicken corn soup recipe
Ingredients of chicken corn soup recipe
- Chicken & vegetable stock 6 cups
- Chicken boiled & shredded 1 & ½ cup
- Cream of corn or sweet corn boiled 1 & ½ cup
- Salt 1 tsp or to taste
- Water 1 cup + cornflour 4-5 tbs
- Egg whites 2
- Salt to taste
- Black pepper powder to taste
- Soy sauce to taste
- Vinegar to taste
Cooking chicken corn soup recipe
In a pot add chicken stock and bring it to boil.
Add chicken and corn and cook for 8-10 mins.
Mix cornflour in water and add gradually. Cook until desired thickness.
Beat 2 egg whites and add while stirring continuously.
Chicken corn soup is ready.
-Serve with soy sauce, vinegar, salt & pepper, chili sauce as per taste.
See also Patti LaBelle potato salad recipe